* Don’t forget to enter my Chobani Giveaway*
I have had an AMAZING 2009. But I am ready for 2010!
Let’s talk numbers.
Arms: 12.5 inches
Bust ( w/ double bra): 37 inches
Abs ( around belly button): 37 inches
Butt: 40.5 inches
Biggest part of Thigh: 23 inches
Height: 5 feet 2 3/4 inches
Weight as of Dec 31st 2009: 156.5
BMI: 27.2 ( I put myself in as 5′ 3”)
Overweight = 25-29.9
140.5 puts me at a normal weight. Which is a loss of 16 lbs.
I know BMI is not the most accurate thing in the world- but it is a pretty decent indicator of where things need to be.
- I have not worked out for 10 months due to a lower spine fracture.
- I have not been on an diet- I basically eat whatever I am in the mood for. Indian, American, junk. All.
Yes, I made these pictures as tiny as possible. Because who really wants to post unflattering pictures of themselves on the internet? But I don’t think my pictures are that bad.
I love the way I look!
( Sorry Mom& Dad! I don’t dress like this in public)
-This is necessary if you come from a conservative Muslim family :)
So what now?
- I would like to be at a normal weight range for my body that I can maintain ( 140.5).
- I don’t want to feel like I need to unbutton my pants at the end of each meal.
- I want to remind myself that I don’t need to eat a lot to be full.
- I don’t need to eat candy/ m&m’s when I am upset or stressed out with school.
- I want to exercise for at least 60 mins a day at minimum.
- I don’t want to feel like an unfit group fitness instructor.
- I want to keep track of all my meals and workouts daily on my blog to make sure I am keeping up with my plan.
- I want to feel and be fit and toned.
- I want to stay injury free and healthy!
Lastly- I want to be a runner!
Oct 16th 2010 here I come!
I don’t have a particular goal I would be happy doing the 5k or 1/2 marathon but 9 months is a long time from now so I have no idea where I will be at that point.
I don’t even know if I will be able to run post-injury. They did mention something about walkers. I will do that.
I have joined Elliptical Challenge 2010 on the lovely Kelly’s blog!
I am off to get ready for a lovely New Year’s eve with the family.
Lots of love and happiness to everyone in 2010!