For my 100th post- I thought I would go back through some of my favorite posts for your viewing pleasure!
These posts also key in new readers as to who I am!
- I had a spine fracture almost 2 years ago, these posts recap my injury.
- My weight-in-progress story
- This is not a weight-loss blog but everyone has a story, here is mine in progress
- I decided to attend Fitbloggin
- My story of summits- HLS
- Using Social Networking Sites to Promote Healthy Living (my research project for the semester)
- Ten fun facts about me!
If you have any questions feel free to:
- Use my contact form located at the top of my blog.
- Send me an E-mail: supersana786 [at] gmail [dot] com
- Follow me on Twitter: @SuperrSana
I love to getting to know all my readers!
I have absolutely fallen in love with this hobby of mine and I love all my readers!
So, I want to include a fashion component on the blog. Not that I have amazing style or anything.
It is a rare occasion when I look put together. I usually walk around looking like a hott mess.
Here is my attempt at capturing my outfit of the day.
Using the hood of my car as a platform, I needed to take a test picture so I would know where to stand.
Next, I posed in the middle of a parking lot.
I finally got it! I really hope no one saw this take place.
Oh, and shoes to complete the look.
You may never see another outfit picture on this blog, but I did try.
If you could have one super power what would it be? Why?
Super Sana: Not sure if this is a super power or not. But I would love to have the ability to grow an extra hand.
To type blog posts and study at the same time!