*Giveaway has been updated*
It’s no secret that I love my blog. I get to share with you all my life, my family, thoughts about myself, things I struggle with, what I love and my culture. My blog is my life at this very moment as I am learning to enjoy life despite struggling in school and dealing with a back injury.
My blog captures 85% of my life, the other 15% are just things that should just not be shared on a public format . But I think I do my best to keep my blog very real and dear to my heart.
Sure, my blog did start off as a “healthy-living” blog but in my mind my blog captures my life, the healthy bits and the non-healthy bits.
And I love what my blog stands for, I will always be my own superhero!
So it should not come as a surprise to you that I have a tiny collection of SuperSana shirts. Self-obsessed? Sure, why not.
My first one was made for the D.C National 1/2 Marathon Relay Team
I am pretty sure I wore that shirt all summer long!
The next shirt I got was from a good friend and of course I am #1 even if I don’t really watch the Ravens!
My next set of SuperSana shirts/hoddie came from TheSuperSana Store!
My family LOVES kabobs! So it made perfect sense to have a I<3 Kabob shirt.
You know it’s good if my sister likes it. I just like it because I love kabobs.
But her favorite part was the material of the shirt, it was an instant love!
If you know me in real life, you must know that I am always in a hoddie.
So why not a SuperSana hoodie? I will live in this until spring rolls around!
And finally, a self promoting logo, I think it totally looks like me!
I don’t expect anyone else buy my sister and I to be rocking these shirts, so I am going to pick two lucky SuperSana readers to pick out their own SuperSana shirts from my store (if you don’t like any of them, I can design one that you like)
How to enter:
1) For one entry, comment below with this statement filled out
“I am my own Superhero because_______________________”
2) For a second entry, tweet the following “ @thesupersana is giving away 2 SuperSana shirts http://tinyurl.com/blfxyoo #beyourownsuperhero”
Comment back saying that you tweeted!
Giveaway ends Friday, November 11th at 1:00pm EST.