Megan and I made some delicious peppermint chocolate cake balls and want to share the recipe with you!
A huge thanks to my friend Dan for editing the video! Check out his Vimeo account!
Let us know in the comment section below if you enjoyed the video!
Peppermint Chocolate Cake Balls (35 cake balls)
What will you need?
- Cake mix (any flavor)+ingredients to bake the cake
- 1 tub of icing (any flavor)
- White Chocolate baking squares (we used Bakers, 2 boxes covered only the tops of the balls)
- Fun sprinkles
How to make the cake balls:
- Cook the cake as per directions on the back
- Let cake cool to room temperature (about 30 minutes)
- Crumple up the cake in a large mixing bowl
- Mix in the entire tub of icing
- Scoop out 1 tablespoon of cake mix and form balls
6. Place the balls in the freezer for (10 minutes)
7. Melt the white chocolate baking squares as per directions on the box
8. Drizzle on the chocolate
9. Add festive sprinkles
10. Place cake balls in the freezer for 10 minutes
And feel free to enjoy the batter
Have you successfully made cake balls before?