Two Ingredient Greek Yogurt Pie

My mom has been making my great-aunt’s yogurt pie for as long as I can remember. It is my favorite spring time treat.

I recently got the idea to make a greek yogurt pie and last weekend and I decided to make a strawberry flavored pie.

IMG_6192

To make a Greek yogurt pie you need is some yogurt ( I used Chobani) and a can of sweetened condensed milk ( I used fat free condensed milk).

IMG_6142

To make the pie, all you need to do is lightly and slowly mix the greek yogurt until all the clumps are gone.

IMG_6151

Next, mix in condensed milk to taste. Since condensed milk  is pretty sweet, I don’t add more than a tablespoon or two.

IMG_6154

And finally you pour in the yogurt+condensed milk into the pie shell of your choosing. Can we just talk about how cute these mini pie shells are? Gah!

IMG_6157

And bake the pies for 20 minutes at 350 degrees.

IMG_6159

Let the pies cool at room temperature and garnish with fruit. Since the greek yogurt was strawberry flavored, I just added some strawberries and blueberries.

IMG_6193

Chill before serving.

The combinations of yogurt and fruit are endless, you can use any flavor of yogurt to get a creamy and delicious pie.

*For 1 whole pie use 2 cups of yogurt and 3/4 of a cup of condensed milk.

This entry was posted in Food, Recipe and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

12 Responses to Two Ingredient Greek Yogurt Pie

1. WOW!!!! These look so yummy and so easy! I am going to have to bookmark this recipe for future reference! Thanks! :)

2. Mmmmm. You could definitely make this a million different flavors but I like that it’s only 2 ingredients. Foolproof.

3. SIL says:

OMG- I love this. I don’t bake. In fact, I despise baking. BUT THIS? I will make. B/c it’s easy and I don’t think I can screw it up. YAY!

4. Emily K says:

That is the cutest little pie ever! And just in time for “Pi Day”. You rock! Thanks for the delish recipe and for being such a stellar fan.

Nothing but good,
    Emily K & your friends at Chobani.

5. Marna says:

Yum!
    I will be making this!

6. Hey, Sana! How cute are these little cups? We’re celebrating Pi(e!) Day by sharing these with everyone we know. So simple and easy, we might just eat 3.14 of ’em. Please feel free to email me for a fresh supply of CHO to whip up some more creamy goodness!

7. seagal says:

Thank you for sharing! Had these little pies last night with some sliced strawberries on the side. Will be making these gems again! For those who wonder – one “small” container of yogurt plus 1-2 tbsp of condensed milk fills up 2 mini graham pie crusts.

8. Emily W says:

This looks really good, but my grandmother used to make an even easier yogurt pie, if you can believe that. All you do is take 2 things of the yogurt, and an 8 oz tub of Cool Whip. Mix it together, and put it in a graham cracker crust, and put it in the fridge. No baking, no cooling, no questioning the amounts to add. It is awesome!

Cool Whip is soooo good!! I mix it in with fresh fruit for an awesome snack :)
      That pie sounds awesome, your grandmother rocks!

9. Pingback: Pancake Biscuits | Peanut Butter Fingers