I realize that when most people post a recipe they have a cute story to go with it. I don’t have a cute story at the moment and I certainly don’t look cute. But I will tell you this, I had this dish for dinner tonight and it was amazing. So I am going to share with you and I hope you enjoy it was well.
What you will need:
- Onion 1 small
- Tomato sauce 1 cup
- Green Beans 1 lb
- Canned Kidney Beans 1 can
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- Turmeric 1/4 tsp
- Garlic Ginger Paste 1/2 tsp
- Olive oil
1. Prepare tomato sauce ahead of time. Cook tomatoes on a medium heat until they are soft and soupy. Cool to room temperature and blend into a paste. (Do in advance, takes about 45 minutes)
2. Chop up onions and lightly fry in olive oil with garlic ginger paste, when the onions are brown add tomato sauce from step 1.
3. Add in salt, pepper and, turmeric.
4. Add the green beans and cook for about 20 minutes.
5. Finally, add the kidney beans and let everything simmer for 15 minutes before serving.