First, a recipe from lunch. These cutlets are super delicious and you don’t even need to do a lot to make them. Win for all!
What you will need: (7) cutlets
- 1 baking potato
- handful of broccoli
- 1/4 of a green and red bell pepper
- 1/2 tsp Lemon & Pepper Spice
- 1 egg white
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Boil the potato, until it is nice and tender (30 mins)
- Steam broccoli and peppers, until they are mushy (10 mins)
- Peel and mash the potato.
- Add steamed vegetables, lemon & pepper spice with salt and pepper to the mashed up potato.
- Mix the potato and vegetables together and form into a pattie shape (7) total
- Lightly coat the entire pattie with the egg white
- Pan fry in olive oil till golden brown
The one thing that has always been consistent in my life is that I eat delicious food. And I surround myself with like minded people, who also fill their lives with some good eats.
Delicious lunch part 2:
Whole Food hot bar!
Dinner was a birthday treat from Kelli, we were both super busy last week so we celebrated yesterday. We hit up Azul 17 for some awesome Mexican food!
Guacamole with crab meat. You would think the combo would be gross, but avocado with pretty much anything is good!
Not only did we eat delicious food, but we split the whole meal in half!
The enchiladas were soooo soooo good, but they are a bit heavy on flavor so splitting the dish was perfect.
And of course we split dessert.
I left the restaurant, happy and full. No need to roll me out.