I have been a bit busy for the past 24-hours. So on Friday night, Kelli took me to see the Hunger Games. For the longest time I refused to read the books or get caught up in all the Hunger Games action. Mainly because I knew I would get hooked. And that is exactly what happened. I saw the movie and immediately bought books 2 and 3 because I needed to know what happened.
So for the past 24 hours, I have been eating, sleeping and reading. And thankfully, I am done because now I can resume normal life.
I know I skipped book1 but, I just could not wait any longer to find out what came next.
When do the other movies come out? I can’t deal! This is why I hate getting caught up in something, the waiting game just kills me. Ooops, too soon.
I still refuse to read/ watch Twilight.
For dinner last night we had Eggplant Curry.
- 1 tsp garlic ginger paste
- 1 long eggplant
- salt pepper to taste
- 1/2 tsp turmeric
- 1 lemon
- 1 branch of cilantro
- 1 medium onion
- olive oil
- Make in advance: tomato puree (2 cups for one long eggplant).
- Chop up eggplant into medium size pieces.
- Lightly brown a onion and add the garlic ginger paste.
- Finally add in chopped up eggplant, salt, pepper, and turmeric.
- Cook until the eggplant is tender and add lemon juice.
- Garnish with jalapeño peppers and cilantro.
Have you read/seen the Hunger Games?