..I won’t be losing weight anytime soon.
1. I love to eat out. Food always tastes better when someone else makes it.
2. I am currently injured and have not worked out in over a year. I am in week 3 of my 6 week physical therapy program. I am hopeful! I will have a post on this later, but things are looking good.
3. I eat to avoid studying. My life.
4. It’s rude to only eat one serving of dinner in my household. My parents get mad at me if I don’t come up for dinner. I can’t skip out!
5. It’s disrespectful to not eat something when I visit family friends and relatives. Huge no-no in my culture.
6. 90% of my social interaction involves food. Yeah…I kinda want to have friends.
7. I don’t have my life together enough to walk 5 times a week. I can manage 3 and only because it’s my job.
8. If I am bored, I munch.
9. I eat while blogging a recipe. I can’t feed you guys awful tasting food. I was trying to get the egg pudding post up 15 minutes before I had to leave for physical therapy. Have you ever tried to hold a plank with a belly full of egg pudding? It was not fun.
10. I hate wasting food. I eat my entire meal 90% of the time, I don’t like having leftovers.
Time to make some changes? Ironically I have lost 7-8 lbs from this post. Funny.