1. I used to be obsessed with veggie burrito bowls from Chipotle, that is until I had to start calling it S***potle. After a few months off, I decided to test the waters with a veggie soft taco. I think Chipotle and I are back to talking.
2. I despise doing my own laundry, but I was a little too excited to stick my Vibram Five Fingers in the wash last night. To be fair, I had not washed them since I bought them a year ago, and things were looking a bit rough. I am so glad they look almost brand new!
Now if only, I could get on board with washing my clothes…
3. Guess who can now make all of her pictures look old and fancy? I already had Instagram when I used to be bff’s with Siri, but I recently got it with my Droid.
Who needs a fancy DSLR when I can make myself look like this?
4. I am seriously concerned for my future. Since I am a professional student, I can only study/ write notes in multi-color.
Will this be acceptable in the professional world?
5. My free birthday gift from Sephora this year was Sugar Lip Treatment SPF 15. And after using it for about 2 weeks, I can safely say that I am obsessed.
Do you think your lips lose the ability to produce moisture after repeated use of chap stick?