Alright. If things here on SuperSana look a little funky to you, I am sorry. I am not sure how it is possible to have a blog and not fully understand how it works, but here we are.
I have listened to read all of your lovely suggestions and comments about the blog and I think I am going to go with a fun combination of recipes and rambles.
Why? Because I actually do enjoy using my overpriced camera to take pictures of the love of my life.
For all the people that searched for “SuperSana Boyfriend” today, does that answer your question?
Homemade Pistachio and Almond Ice Cream (A spin on a popular Indian dessert, Kulfi)
- Prep time: 8-10 minutes.
- Ice cream needs to sit in the freezer overnight.
- Remove ice cream from the freezer 10-15 minutes prior to eating.
- The only “fancy” equipment you need is a blender and a freezer.
- 1 can of fat free condensed milk
- 2 cans of fat free evaporated milk
- 1 tub of fat free whipped topping
- 6 slices of bread
- 2 tablespoons of pistachios
- 2 tablespoons of almonds
1. Remove the crust from the bread and cut into fourths.
2. Into the blender add 1/2 of all of your ingredients. Unless you have a huge blender…(bread, condensed milk, evaporated milk, whipped topping, almonds and pistachio nuts)
3. Blend until the pistachio nuts have been crushed.
4. Pour out blender contents into ice cream molds, I used a regular glass tray.
5. Repeat steps 2,3 and 4 with the other 1/2 of the ingredients.
6. Freeze ice cream overnight. (make sure you cover your tray/molds)
7. Remove ice cream 15 minutes before serving and garnish with pistachio nuts before serving.
I promise you, the hardest part about making this ice cream is scooping it out and waiting overnight.
Oh, and you won’t even taste the bread.
But it’s so worth it!
And now your favorite part, my rambles:
- I Wear Size 14 Jeans
Hahha, I am sure everyone who reads this post will think I am totally crazy, but I wear size 14 jeans when I am really a size 10.
I hateeeee wearing tight jeans so much that I bought a super big pair to slide in and out of. Plus they were only $10 bucks at Target. I realize this is super lazy but if I can wear jeans that don’t look super baggy without feeling uncomfortable, I will do it!
Jeans+Bull+ My face=BEST PICTURE EVER
See, I look cute in them. Just ignore the fact that I can’t walk super fast in them and have to use a belt.
- I love babies.
On Sunday I went to a wedding with my parents and played with all the kids. Am I really 23?
- I love chickpeas and wedding dinner’s that serve them.
- I feel crazy.
Yesterday I did my first cardio workout in monthsss and I was grinning like a fool on the elliptical. I felt giddy from all the endorphins. I can’t even wrap my mind around the fact that PT round 2 is making things happen for me.
However, I think PT is doing a number on my joints, I am cracking and popping randomly. I feel like a musical instrument.
My PT said that it’s normal, since we are doing some major rearranging.
How are you?