Recipe down below!
It is currently 6:16pm as I type this and I am pretty sure I am going straight to bed as soon as I hit publish.
I have been studying for a micro exam for the past four days.
In the middle of studying last night, I had to help my parents figure out how to attach a picture with e-mail on the iphone. I figured we could all learn with a picture of myself.
I bought myself a new wallet from Target. The old one had too many receipts in it and I was getting overwhelmed.
I can even fit my cell phone in it! Soooo exciting!
From now on I am just going to say no to receipts. I really don’t need a paper reminder that I spend $2.93 on coffee everyday.
I also bought myself a legit umbrella. Most of my umbrellas end up in a trash can in the middle of a rainstorm after they manage to invert themselves.
I have high hopes for this rainbow beauty.
Peas and Potatoes
I really do enjoy eating peas, they are fun and squishy! For this recipe, I used frozen peas because it was raining when I was making this and I did not want to go out to buy anything else. Oh, and because frozen peas cook faster!
- 4 medium size all purpose potatoes
- 1/2 bag frozen peas
- 1 medium sized onion
- 1/2 cup fresh tomato paste
- 1/2 tsp ginger garlic paste
- 1/2 tsp turmeric
- salt and pepper
- 2 tbs olive oil
- Peel and cut potatoes into bite sized pieces.
- Fry onion in olive oil until golden brown and fry ginger garlic paste.
- Add tomato sauce with salt, pepper and turmeric.
- Cook potatoes with tomato sauce for about 1/2 an hour.
- Add peas and cook for an additional 15 minutes.
- Serve with cilantro when everything is nice and tender.
Do you like eating peas?