I know I have mentioned it on the blog before, but since my family eats only halal meat, I often feel like we miss out the all-American experience of having a summer time cookout.
We can’t exactly crash the neighborhood cookout.
However, on special occasions we will make some halal burgers and have our own cookout!
Sadly, our house is the only one on the block without a deck so we only have a portable grill.
Isn’t it cute?
Thanks to Kraft Singles my family and I can enjoy a lovely cookout!
Cheesy Beef Burgers
- 1 lb extra-lean ground beef
- 1/2 tsp garlic ginger paste
- 1 small onion
- 1/2 tsp turmeric
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp red pepper powder
- green pepper
- 1 slice of Kraft Singles
- green cooking papaya (only for marinating)
Makes 5 burgers
- Add all ingredients in to a food processor and mix well.
- Marinate for an hour with green cooking papaya
- Grill or pan fry burgers 10 minutes on each side.
Is your family having a cookout this Memorial Day weekend? Do you use Kraft Singles as well?
“As part of the Foodbuzz Tastemaker Program, I received a coupon for free Kraft Singles and a stipend.”