Since I don’t have many pictures for this post, look at this cute binder clip bracelet someone made at work!
New fashion trend? Office supply jewelry!
- Last night I fell asleep using my laptop from 9pm-9am. I really know how to party hard. The day before yesterday, I missed my window for optimal sleep so I was basically up all night. Do you have a window for optimal sleep?
- My walking class has been so much fun this week, but we have covered some interesting topics: zombies, serial killers, relationship advice, a trapped baby deer ( yes we rescued a baby deer), if my VFF’s are comfortable to walk in, funny stories about my parents ( did I tell you about the time my mom made my dad return the flowers he got her for mother’s day?), and how to never ask the woman of the house “what’s for dinner as soon as you walk into the house?”. Walking is my favorite form of exercise, mainly because we get to talk!
Today is the LAST day to enter for a $50 gift certificate from FitnessEct, leave a comment on this post!
- What are the rules for personal space in a checkout line at a grocery store? The lady in front of me gave me the stink eye and used her entire body to shield me from the credit card machine. The cashier just rolled her eyes at me after the the lady said “excuse me”. Believe me, I don’t like being near strangers either, but it’s a checkout line. Unless you want your own private line we kinda have to share the space.
- I have my 2nd Anatomy exam on Monday and I am nervous. I always have normal pre-test nervousness but this time I have some extra nervousness. You see, I did pretty well on the first exam, as in pretty perfect. I am not used to starting off with such a really good grade. usually it’s the other way around. I am nervous that I won’t do as well as the first time and that I will be disappointed with a 99%.
- I love stretching. This machine at my gym is awesome, anyone know what it’s called? I am so thankful for the safety arm bands, otherwise I would tumble over mid-stretch.
Well that is itt! I have some fun stuff planned for the weekend on top of studying: the grand opening of a new grocery store, mom’s birthday, hanging out with some friends, oh and enjoying some lovely weather!
Any fun weekend plans? What do you want to chat about?