Alternative title: My multiple outfits for the day and what I ate.
1. They understand that I need a photographer to take multiple pictures “for the blog”.
Outfit #1 Dress from Francesca’s Collections. I had to give a presentation about myself in speech class so I decided to cover my nerves with a cute outfit.
2. Sometimes they like to jump in on pictures “for the blog”.
Outfit #2 I wanted to represent Fitbloggin at my local gym as I headed out for my personal workout.
- 30 minutes of the elliptical
- 2 rounds of the bench workout
3. They also like to capture my special moments “for the blog”.
Mom, please don’t kick me out for posting this picture on the blog. You did take it after all…#getafterit.
Outfit #3 I rocked the Reebok #getafterit tee at the afternoon ab crunch class I teach.
4. We have a never ending game of hide-and-go-seek. Seriously, this game needs to stop.
5. Best food ever.
Potato Curry with Green Beans and Red Peppers
6. They inspire me to work hard and stay fit.
7. Despite the fact that they don’t always agree with the way I live my life, I am pretty sure I am their favorite stay-at-home-daughter.
8. They don’t charge rent.
Tell me about your roommates?