I don’t claim to an expert cook by any means. However, when it comes to making French Toast I know that I am an expert.
How good does that look?
- 2 tsp of cream cheese
- 3 tsp granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- A splash of Silk Pure Almond Unsweetened Vanilla
- Cut 4 pieces of toast in 1/2
- In between two halves add a layer of cream cheese spread
- Sandwich the two layers together
- Dip the sandwiched layers into the egg+almond milk mixture and lightly pan fry.
The combination of almond milk+the egg makes for a delicious breakfast treat.